My First 24-Hour Readathon

I have decided to participate in Dewey’s 24-hour readathon witch will start tomorrow at 8 pm EST. And because I'm crazy, I will be reading 24h non-stop :)

Why would anyone want to do this, you ask? Firstly, the last few days I was experiencing reading stupor, so hopefully it will help me get back to my usual self. Furthermore, I like to challenge myself, and time spent reading is my kind of fun. It’s not about the number of books I’m able to finish but rather about the journey, traveling through stories and character’s minds without too many interruptions.

Of course there will be few obstacles I will have to overcome, mainly readathon starting time - which in my time zone will be 2am, and really hot summer day to survive through. Wish me good luck!

Even though I have a few books I would like to finish first, I am not going to constrain myself to those novels. I want to have a variety for this day. So I made the list of 10 books under 300 pages, and will choose from them depending on my mood and level of tiredness. These books are:

- Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson

- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

- A Thousand Perfect Notes by Christine Drews

- Confessed by Nicola Rendell

- Small Town Rumors by Carolyn Brown

Are you planning on participating? Feel free to share your previous or current readathon experiences.